From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Regina Alvarado
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple news

I guess there is a" bug. I was looking for exactly what you suggested Mark. I
even took out the app and reloaded it. I can see Apple News online, but no dice
with phone. Where would I call or write about this? Does anyone use this stock
app or am I the only one? Thanks for your help Mark. Don't remember having this
problem when News was first put in the update.

reggie & Lex