One other thing the guide says is that the battery life will last less the
louder you listen.
I ran it with bluetooth yesterday for over 8 hours. So I think you can count on
6 or more depending on usage and volume.
Since the phones don't last much more than that in constant use, that isn't
bad, especially for the price.
Richard

"By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others."
- Satsuki Shibuya

(Sent from my iPod 6)

On Sep 25, 2016, at 3:09 PM, Kevin Minor