I haven’t seen an update since I updated it last time and the tabs were gone.
I’ll check to see if there’s an update today.

From: Dionesque
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 4:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: bug in latest swarm update

I had this issue while using the latest Swarm wersion on an older iOS version.
As soon as I updated the iOS version, the tabs became labelled again.
There is an another issue with this app though, I tried to add a new POI
yesterday and it wasn't possible to finish the process unless the pin on the
graphic map has been placed in a correct possition. This is not duable blind,
you need a sighted help to place the pin on the map and only than you can
submit a new entry to te database.
Greetings,

Barbara