From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 3:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: otterbox case and iphone 7

That concept is interesting.
The clip is $34.95 in the US and 29.95 in the UK.
In the US store, the ratings were split evenly between 2 and 3 stars out of 5.
The main criticism seemed to be that people with very physically active jobs
didn’t think it held the phone very well.

Still might be worth checking out.

I have a shoulder bag custom made by my wife, so I don’t have to clip it on my
belt or put it in a pocket.  Keeps it handy, though the front is covered so I
have to take it out to access the screen.

Richard