Hey I called Apple helpdesk or accessible desk, on the see if issue of income
and call as they are never heard about this yet so all of you that are having
this problem.
Please please please, call the hamper Apple support desk and tell them this
issue so I can get fixed as I just talk to them and they've never heard of this
before.

My thoughts for today