iPhone Keyboard Case
For iPhone 4 and 4S Models

List Price: $59.99
DEAL PRICE: $29.00 (51% Off)
Product Details

Problem clicking the button above?
Try Click Here

I have an iPhone 4S and decided to throw one of these new Keyboard Cases on it
over the weekend to test it out. I LOVED it and everyone was asking me about it!

It's an iPhone case that has a slide-out mini keyboard... it allows you to
actually type and FEEL the keys you are typing. It is perfect for those of you
who don't like the touch screen and would prefer a more tactile typing option.
I'm constantly pressing the wrong key on my touch screen - it gets so
frustrating!

There are a couple of things to note. This is ONLY for the iPhone 4 and 4S
models. Connects using Bluetooth technology, so there are no cords and it
charges through its own USB charger.

What takes some getting use to (then you'll love it) is how it reconfigures the
typing on your iPhone all together. The touch screen keys won't even pop up
during texting, so it enables you to see more of the previous conversation.

Also, the auto correct shuts off, which has its ups and downs. What I like is
that the keyboard works literally like a computer keyboard. For example, you
have to hold down shift to uppercase a letter.

As I already mentioned, I got compliments and questions from friends - it is a
really sharp looking accessory, and you can choose either black or white. Match
your phone or mix it up!

Features:
- iPhone Case for iPhone 4 and 4S
- Slide-Out/Fully Functional Keyboard
- Function "fn" Key allows quick secondary functions
- Bluetooth Connection
- Choose from Black or White
This case adds style, functionality and protection to your iPhone thanks & Be
Well,
Anisa & Team
Add Me To Your Address Book
Call 800-711-1361 for any problems ordering (Item Number: 6011)

CLEARANCE ALERT: New Items Added To The Site
Grab some of these while you can... they won't last long.

About Us
First, we thank you for your support. PulseTV.com was founded in 1996. We
started out by promoting products on TV including Riverdance, Lord of the
Dance, The Honeymooners, Stomp & others.

Our team has been together for over 15 years with a passion for finding you all
kinds of deals. Get to know us: Meet the Team

Pulse Promise
We at PulseTV promise that we will not stalk your every move on the Internet
like many other retailers. We will respect your privacy and dignity at all
times. We will not append third party data to your profile in the vain hope of
predicting what you want to purchase. We select products based upon our team’s
ability to secure the best deals for you. Period!
Read More...

 Are you on Facebook?
Then Like Us to get exclusive offers and a new deal every day. Like Us by,
visiting here and hit the like button...

Your Subscriber ID: 55922035
UNSUBSCRIBE:
http://news.gophercentral.com/as/?n=606&s=55922035

END OF PulseTV Exclusive Deals
Content Copyright 2012 NextEra Media All rights reserved.

GopherCentral & PulseTV
7851 W. 185th St. Ste 106
Tinley Park, IL 60477