Hi Larry,
The files are just copies, so if I move them out of the Dropbox folder on my 
iPad Mini, and they go away from the folder on my PC, it won’t matter.
That’s what I want anyway, just to move them out of the Dropbox folder on my 
iPad so I can build up a collection on there.
Evan

From: Larry Lumpkin 
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 5:02 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: RE: How Do I Get My Files out of Dropbox

Hi Evan.  I don’t think you can move files around on an ipad like you can on a 
computer.  I’d think you could delete them from the ipad drop box and they’d go 
away on your computer so be careful.


 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Evan Reese
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 3:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: How Do I Get My Files out of Dropbox

 

Hey Guys,

I’ve transfered some music in the form of albums, each in their separate 
folder, to my iPad Mini using Dropbox, but I can’t seem to figure out how to 
get the folders with the files in them out of the Dropbox folder I created and 
somewhere else on my iPad so I can free up the Dropbox folder for future 
transfers.

I do see Copy and Move buttons in here, but I can’t seem to figure out how to 
get the files out of Dropbox and just into the iPad somewhere else so they no 
longer take up Dropbox storage and I can use the Music app to play them

By the way, I really like the sound of these Earpods I just got for listening 
to music on my iPad Mini, so now I’m especially keen to start getting a bunch 
of music on here; but I’ve got to get some of it out of Dropbox first before I 
can send more over.

Thanks much.

Evan

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to