You can’t bring up SIRI while the alarm is playing, neither Hey SIRI nor
holding the home button will work. However, there are plenty of options to turn
off an alarm that is playing.

1. Just push the home button once, it will turn off the alarm even if you have
Snooze turned on. If you push the power/sleep button it will only snooze the
alarm and it will start up again after whatever time interval you have set. I
assume that if you have snooze disabled pushing either button will turn it off.
If you have snooze on and accidently press the sleep button and you then want
to turn it off completely you can just say “Hey SIRI turn off my alarm”. If you
have more than one alarm you may have to specify which one, e.g. “Hey SIRI,
turn off my 7 AM alarm”.
Note that if you have Hey SIRI configured you don’t have to say “Hey SIRI”,
then wait until it beeps and say your command, you can say it all at once. You
can try it by asking for the time, just say “Hey SIRi, what is the time”, say
it all in one sentence without pausing after Hey SIRI.

2. You can also turn it off by tapping the Stop button. When the alarm is
playing you only have a snooze and stop button on the screen so they are very
easy to find. The Stop button is just above the home button in the middle of
the touch screen.