Hi,

I have two questions.

I was playing with the facebook app today and was reading news feeds.  For
some reason, I couldn't get the app to read more than ten items.  What am I
not doing?

Also, I just received a voicemail message on Skype.  I was able to retrieve
it on my computer, but not on my phone.  It says that voice messages is not
activated, and it sounds like an on off toggle button, but when I double
tape it it doesn't do anything.  Again, what am I not doing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary-Jo