Hi folks

I managed to go back to my previous installed fb app with sighted help but in
my oppinion this is nolonger possible without sighted help.

This is how it goes: you connect the iphone to a windows pc and tab till you
get the iphone button and enter or spacebar it.

Then tab a few times till you get a tree list which seems to be not accessible.
But when pressing then the a for apps you get the word apps on brail and
speech. Then tab further to the list box and with nvda and wineyes that apps
list is shown and besides the names of the app you hear the option remove or
install which means the app is or is not on your iphone but was previously
installed or backed up via itunes. Then you believe it must be possible to
remove or install apps by itunes on windows but it is not, and here the storey
ends. Entering the list item does nothing, even the most advanced mouse actions
and performing leftclicks on the numpad doesn’t make any sense.
However, when sighted people click on the item, the installation starts and
when clicking on apply normally you here the sync sound and the app should have
been installed on the iphone.

Is there nolonger a possibility for blind persons to perform this action?
Regards
Davy