Hi Terry. How are you? To answer yoru question about Pages, keynote,a nd so on.
Pages is like word document. Is where you type info on it if you wnat to write
a parragraph and so on. Then after you type something, and if you have dropbox
app, you can add your notes of pages to dropbox. Keynote is like Powerpoint of
windows. And number si like excel of windows. Hope this clarifies your
questions. I really don't recommend to erase them since they come for free on
your devices. Pages cost 10 dollars in iPhone that are older then iPhone 6, but
newer of iPhone 6, you get pages for free.  I look forward in hearing from
yousoon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10