Hi.

>From what I'm reading, it's extremely unlikely US cariers will support that
feature, at all. It has something to do with using 3G signals for wideband
audio, as opposed to LTE, which all 3 carriers are focused on at this point
in time, and probably won't want to devote the resources needed to support
wideband audio.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 7:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: i5 Underwhelming

Hi Mark and all.

One feature which I want to try but, unfortunately won't be available in the
U.S. for a while is the Y band capability.  I'd love to have better quality
cell calls.  I think this might also be valuable to those who suffer from
some forms of hearing loss.  Having skype quality calls over cellular is a
plus in my book. haha.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore