that's right.
yes, I completely agree with your words.
cheers.

Às 07:41 de 20/10/2016, Shaf Patel escreveu:
Apple is a complete ripoff, period. If it wasn't for better
accessibility I'd have switched to Android a long time ago.

Hi List,

I finally ordered my 38mm stainless steel Apple Watch SERIES 2 on Monday
using the website since I simply could not figure out how to switch from
Store Pick Up to having it shipped to me with the Apple Store app. When
I ordered it the website said that deliverytime is 3 to 4 weeks. I
resigned myself to the wait only to get a text message the next day that
my Apple Watch has shipped from China and I will get it next Wednesday,
October 26.

This ticked me off a bit since I have been in Calgary for over a week
and had I ordered it for store pick-up last week right away it would
probably be here by now and I could have picked it up in Calgary where I
would have paid 7% less tax compared to my home province of British
Columbia and this would have saved me approx. $45.

I also must say that any band Apple sells is a total and complete
rip-off. I really wanted the Milanese Loop stainless steel band, but at
a $150 CAD premium over the default configuration with the Sports Band I
just can’t justify this and I will order a third-party Milanese Loop
band on Amazon or other website. I think it’s even more of a rip-off
that you can’t even select the larger band that comes with the 42mm
watch when you buy the 38mm watch. Once you select the size the band is
selected and can’t be changed. I tried on a 38mm watch at the Apple
Store and while my wrists aren’t huge, the smaller band barely is big
enough and even at it’s widest setting is pretty tight. Why on earth
doesn’t Apple just let you pick the watch you want in whichever
material, colour and size and then let you add the size band you need.
I’m not a Mac user, but I’m quite a fan of the iPhone, Apple TV and I
will probably love the watch, but this stinginess from the richest
company in the world is enough to make even an Apple fan get a bit mad.

If you think about how the most expensive band Apple offers is $599
Canadian which is more than what the Apple Watch Sport costs you really
just have to shake your head.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn
Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.