but why is Samsung evil and Apple not? Google purchased Motorola Mobile
to gain enough IP to defend themselves against Apple. Apple has filed
suits against Samsung, Google, Microsoft and so on. When you look at the
suits Apple filed in the 80's and the campaigns developers had against
Apple in the 80's and 90's because of their IP litigation, Apple is no
saint here. I'm not defending Samsung or criticizing Apple, I just think
it's wrong to assume Samsung is evil in this situation and Apple is some
harmless victim. Apple did as much as any company to create this world
of suits and counter suits we live in today. IMHO, Apple, Samsung,
Microsoft, Google, Nokia, and so on are no better than each other in
this sense. They're all playing the same games, and they're all also all
trying to legitimately protect their own IP investments.

On 14/09/12 23:26, James Mannion wrote:
> I wonder how much we have to worry about the LTE complaints that are
> said could be filed by Samsung. Instead of just producing their own
> products, they may try to use the legal system to ban the IPhone 5
> from being sold. That would suck. These standards should not be
> allowed to be locked down by some patent held by one company. That is
> to cornor the market in a way that is not fair to anyone. You can't
> have a standard if everyone has to do it a different way. I hate
> Samsung. I guess they can't rely on their products to stand up against
> the competition, they have to find some corrupt way to get rid of them
> instead.
>
> On 9/14/12, Raul A. Gallegos <r...@raulgallegos.com> wrote:
>> I guess Apple is off the hook. Read below.
>>
>> http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/09/14/us_itc_judge_rules_apple_does_not_violate_samsung_patents
>>
>> --
>> Raul A. Gallegos
>> "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate
>> it." - Franklin P. Jones
>> Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
>> Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47