Hello everyone,

Well, I went to the App store earlier, and I found the purchased
section. There I found a few of my previous downloads like, Hulu,
Netflix, CBS, and a couple others. I got them installed with no issues.
I got signed in to both Netflix and Hulu. Though this took some time, as
I had to remember a password.

I'll have to get help signing in to CBS, because the code reads too
fast. I don't think I can get Voiceover to read it back.

I still want to add some more Apps. So I am hoping you all may have some
ideas for me.

Now to say all that, here is my situation.

I got signed in to Hulu. It lagged, just like it did with the older
Apple tv. It just didn't say connecting a few times, this time.

It started reading shows. I thought it would just mention one, and then
stop. But it didn't. I guess it's the top stuff, because it isn't
normally stuff I watch.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Or will it just do this from
now on?

But that's not my biggest concern.

I watch Grey's Anatomy a lot on Hulu. I found the watch list, and I
found Grey's. I found the episode I wanted.

I tried to play it, but it won't work. It plays maybe 2 seconds, every
time I try. Then it completely throws me out of Hulu.

I tried 3, or 4 times. But it just wouldn't work. So I gave up.

Is anyone else using Hulu on the new Apple tv?

If so, are you having any issues?

I know it's not my wireless connection. The Apps installed quickly.
Plus, I got CNN news clips to play just fine.

Any thoughts would surely be appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri