Yes, I had the same problem, with whatever station I chose subsequent to the
first choice just not playing.

I also had the warning message from Apple, so I just removed Radium.

Chip

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 11:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Radium

Hi Mary,

Well, I had not used Radium in a long while because of issues with it not
playing, when TuneIn would play just fine.

I just duplicated that problem. I launched Radium and BBC Radio 4 Extra,
played, though after a longish pause.

Then I tried BBC World Service. Nothing came through. I waited a couple
minutes. I switched to TuneIn Radio Pro and BBC World Service started playing
almost immediately.

So, for me, I'm sticking with TuneIn. There is a way to write Radium support
under the More Options, Settings.

I wrote them about the warning concerning iOS 10. I will write them about BBC
World Service not playing.

Richard

(Sent from my iPhone 5S)