Hi Kevin and Others,

This is a side-comment to the issue of micro-USB vs. new dock
connectors, but I'd just like to point out that if you do have to use
micro USB connectors, a small side benefit of getting products like
the Jawbone Jambox or Big Jambox, or any of the Jawbone Blutooth
headsets, is that they come with micro USB to USB connectors that has
a flat bevel on one side so that you can tell which way to plug into a
micro USB port by holding the plug.  As a result, I use this connector
for lots more items than my Jawbone devices.  I agree with Sieghard
that the lag in Bluetooth headsets is annoying, so I don't use the
Bluetooth headset/phone function much. But I use the connector to
charge my portable Wi-Fi hotspot, for example.

As far as the new Bluetooth standard, the lower power usage that Kevin
mentioned in another post is really going to be used for new classes
of Bluetooth devices -- such as medical monitoring devices -- rather
than more lag-free audio to headsets, though the latter might be
coming, too.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther