From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Keith Bundy
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 12:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question Regarding Restoring a Phone

Hello, all. Recently I read some posts about battery drain and some people
recommended restoring the phone to factory settings then downloading your apps
again. So now my curiosity is up.

What is the difference between restoring to factory settings and erasing all
content and settings, signing into iCloud, and downloading your apps. There may
not be a difference, but I am very curious. I just did the latter because my
new iPhone 7 was running slower than expected when I restored my phone from
iCloud.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Keith