One thing to note about nearby Explorer: it also includes turn by turn
directions. If you are looking for this as well as street
identification, then great. If however you are just looking for a way
to ID the streess as you pass them, then you may not want to pay $80,
even if it is all at once. For a while there was a free app called
iMove which did this and a few other things. You might check the
AppleVis site for more ideas:
www.appleVis.com

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at: