I have always done my messages with Siri with either email or messages. How do
I get a contact from my address book into the to field of a text or an email? I
see when I start the number or email that it will show it in a list, but from
there I have tried everything I can think of, and it won't change positions.
Thanks in advance. Did this email as you explained Sieghard.. Interested to see
if it will put in the subject for me.

Reggie and Brooks