Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 11:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Home and Ios 10.

Hi Rajmund,

It's been discussed before and it's similar to how you can delete a downloaded iOS update, here are the steps:

Go to Settings > General > Storage and iCloud Usage
First you have the "Storage" heading which refers to local storage and then the "iCloud" heading. After it tells you used space and free space and just before you come to iCloud there is a "Manage Storage" button, double tap on it. There is an identical button under the iCloud heading, make sure you tap on the first one under "Storage" meaning local storage. On the next screen you again have used space and free space at the top, after that all your apps start. Double tap on any app you want to delete, it opens up a page with details about the app, it's version size and the size of the data it uses and after that is a "Delete App" button.

It's useful if you want to find out how much space is taken up by an app and its data and you can also see, for example, how much space is taken up by Voice Mails, but this list does not include most of the stock apps such as Notes, Calculator, Stocks, Watch, Voice Memos etc. I rarely go there since it's so much easier to delete apps either the old way with a double tap and hold and another double tap after editing mode has started or to use the "Arrange Apps" option to get into editing mode, then swipe up and double tap on "Activate". As I said, if you want to delete things like Stocks, Watch and so on then that is the only way anyways and what Todd said I identified as a bug is not a functional bug but simply a small issue of something that could be labelled better.