I know you said that $10 is your max, but if you can go a few dollars
more, you might look at Sling TV. I looked into it a few months ago
and they offer many different packages as add-ons to a basic package.
I think that Sling TV costs about $20 monthly and then each add-on
package which is themed, like movies, cartoons, kids, etc; is an
additional $5. Sling has an iPhone and Apple TV app. I have heard some
say that the iPhone app is not very accessible, not sure on the Apple
TV app. I heard a demonstration on Main Menu with the Sling TV app on
the Apple TV a few months ago and it sounded pretty accessible. Aside
from Sling TV, I don't know if you're going to find a lot of options
out there for cheap. If you do, please pass it along. I also don't
have Cable, partly for the price but also I don't watch TV often
enough to justify getting Cable. Plus, there's nothing good on Cable
anymore anyway, at least compared to 15 or more years ago.

Good luck,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt