From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
englishride...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2016 1:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Latest version of iTunes with windows 10 and jaws for windows

Hey, Sieghard,

I had a little bit of the same issue you're talking about with JAWS in the main
music library, but NVDA didn't have this issue. This was with JAWS 17, as I
said, and I'll test with JAWS 18 as soon as possible. I tried the JAWS screen
refresh keystroak in the iPhone music section, with the sync selected artists,
albums and playlists setting, and still nothing would read. This is super
frustrating. If you tested the latest version of iTunes 12 with Windows 7, and
we're running into similar issues, even in the main music section, where he
wasn't having as much trouble, it doesn't seem like a Windows 10 problem, at
least not totally. When you get a chance, can you try things with the iPhone
music section when your iPhone is connected to that Windows 7 computer? I'd
like to see if you're getting the same results as I was in that section of
iTunes with jaws, NVDA, and Narrator. Obviously, you're probably not going to
get any kind of good results with Narrator on Windows 7, but if you can try it
with NVDA and JAWS on Windows 7, that be great. I want to see if we're having
the same results or not. I want to try to pin this down, and start speaking to
whoever turns out to be responsible for things being this crappy.

Thanks,
Ari