Hello all. I'm a new iPhone user and I just downloaded some ringtones, and am also looking for more. I don't know how to sync them with iTunes so they show up in my ringtone list. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Charlotte

--
Skype Name: MidnightPixie2
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you're looking to buy