From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Ilniski
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 1:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: youmail question

Thanks for answering my youmail question.  I'm in the new user wizard
and it says congratulations thanks for using youmail on the i phone and
then it says swipe to view next screen. I tried swiping to the right
with 1 2 and 3 fingers, it doesn't move to the next screen also tried up
and down and no movement to the next screen so i'm stuck in thi one screen.
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com