Hi Tom, and list,

Thank you Tom for the information. I really appreciate it. Things are
great now.

For some reason, I had some problems in the betginning. I'm really not
sure why.

When I entered on the play button to pause the show, as soon as I
pressed the menu button, the show would start up again. This went on for
a couple of minutes, and was a bit anoying. But somehow I got it working.

Thanks again,

Terri