Unless the bluetooth earpiece supports A2DP, VO will only go through the
earpiece when you are on a phone call. Otherwise, VO will only speak through
the phone's speaker.

You need to read through the technical specs for each bluetooth earpiece to
learn if it supports A2DP. If it does, the information will be listed
somewhere. If no information about A2DP, the earpiece probably does not support
it.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288