Hi everyone,

Ok in my opinion, this is getting just a bit silly! I'd like to choose a much
different word. But I am not usually a rude person, and I am trying very hard
to respect others, and their thinking.

First of all, I'm glad that hopefully on-demand will be coming next year. I
honestly didn't expect that to happen right away. Nor did I expect to have some
sort of cloud service,.

I personally don't feel I am taking crap! And I certainly don't feel I am being
treated as though I was a black person back in the day. I feel that isn't even
a conparison,.

I chose to try out this service, nobody held a gun to my head and made me. I
decided to take the 7 day trial, and I will decide rather or not to keep it.

Personally, if I don't get my local stations, this isn't a huge deal to me. I
can understand how it can be for some. But, due to not having cable for about 2
years, I've been using an antenna anyway. So I just plan to use this for the
local stuff I can't get from the App. That's just my choice.

Plus I like the idea of doing that, because I will still get my local CW, and
My TV, Antenna TV, and ME TV. As well as Ion.

I hope that at one point they do carry CBS. But right now I have CBS
All-Access. I realize not everyone can afford all these things, and I respect
this. Honestly, if I didn't have a great roommate who split the bills with me,
I would likely not have all I have.

We are a minority. You have to consider the fact that many people don't even
think that we watch tv, or movies. So yes, we don't get considered in the
making of streaming Apps, or having the option to use Pay-Per-view, or
on-demand from most, or all cable companies. We have to have sighted assistance
with these things.

Plus, if you think about it, you have to remember what channels are which with
your cable provider. Even though you can enter a number and get there, you
still have to remember which channel it is. So really, what's the difference?

Yes, I would like to have the channels numbered. Then I would just know right
where I would want to go. But you can search for a channel, which I think is
awesome! I did this last night, and it worked beautifully!

I'm really very sorry that so many people seem to be so fed up with this
service already. That makes me kind of sad. It's new, it's not going to work
perfectly, and it's definitely going to have it's problems and issues for a
while. But to me this is normal, and to be expected. I don't think we should
all feel that this is going to work flawlessly, and be accessible right from
the beginning.

I do hope they make things better. I also hope that once so many people aren't
signing up, and apparently trying to watch all at once, that the service will
not get overloaded. These are things that just have to be worked out. I feel
this will happen in time.

When it comes to the aspects of better accessibility, if we can figure out who
to write, or discuss the situation with, we should most certainly do so. But if
we go in to the situation as though we are entitled, then what good is that
going to do us? You shouldn't want to do that, because you never get anywhere
that way.

Making your voice heard, maybe more than once, and pointing out the areas that
need fixing, or correcting is something we should most certainly do. But it has
to be handled in the proper way.

It's like sieghard told me when I was attempting to use Sling Tv. If you want
it to work so badly, and you feel so passionately about it, then do something
about it. Maybe that wasn't exactly right. I have trouble quoting people. But
that was close. He is perfectly correct, and this is what I myself desire to
do. I feel this service deserves a chance.

You could barely do anything with Sling. I know, because I tried. I gave it my
all, and the service, and tech support was just horrible!

So to me, even with all it's issues, including accessability issues, it's
something worth striving for. I am glad they had a 7 day trial. At least if you
are so disgusted with the service, you don't have to keep it.

That's just my thoughts on the situation. Good luck, and happiness to all of
you who choose to stick with this for a while, and give it a chance. I think
from what we all learn, and do, we can help each other.

Terri