hi Mary, are you using beta on phone as of now?

Sent from Thunderbird

On 01/12/2016 12:01 AM, Mary Otten wrote:
I have my iPad frozen in portrait mode. And I still get the split view in
settings. So for instance in settings, down the left-hand side, you have the
major categories like general etc. And then on the right-hand side you have
those items that are relevant to whatever   major category has focus on the
left. You're right about portrait mode not having the two sides for mail. I
seldom use my iPad for mail, since the advent of iOS 10, where they broke two
finger flick up functionality.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone