From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Greg Wocher
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 3:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iDENTIFI APP

Hello,

I was also really impressed with this app. I took a picture of my sons hand
holding his XBox controller and the app said:

Male hand holding a gold XBox360 wireless controller.

That absolutely amazed my Son and I.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 12/1/2016 6:34 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:
Hello, I just played with the Identifi App with all kinds of various pictures,
either ones I just took or, in my photo Camera Roll.  I am absolutely totally
impressed.  I must of taken and picked photos about 15 times and 100% accuracy.
 I also changed the settings to read text and it read me all the text 100%
again.  Now, I have Tap Tap See and it also works quite well but, I seem to get
more details withIdentifi.  I also have the K N F Reader and get better results
with Identifi....But as far as that goes, I am probably the cause of not having
the best settings with N F Reader.  This 18 year old individual is absolutely
great!!!  Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185

can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com<mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>