From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 5:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Identifi

I think this could be one suggestion for Anmol, the developer. Since the app is
designed for the blind I don't really see the point in having the "Retake" and
"Use Picture" buttons there. It's not like we can look at the picture after we
take it and decide if we want to use it or take another better one.