From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2016 10:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Am I supposed to carry my cel phone during a uber ride in India when
paying with Paypal?

Hi, list.

I plan to take a Uber ride on Friday in India as I am visiting there.
Should I carry my cel phone during the ride if I pay with Paypal? I am asking
this because I am not using my cellular data here because of high toll charges
for roaming. I use wi-fi only. I leave my iPhone fife S at home because of the
mobile snatching  that is a routine in the area I am visiting. Would I need the
phone at the end of the ride because I am paying Paypal?
Thanks?
Thanks!