I had deleted the flecksy VO app a while back.  Then I tried to get it back.  I
downloaded it from my purchased apps, but, it wouldn't work.  Last night, after
reading these posts, I tried again.  It is now working like a charm.  I am so
glad you all brought this up.  I use dictate, mbraille, the regular iPhone
keyboard, but, sometimes certain conditions Flecksy VO is the best.

Sent from my iPhone