Rather than replying on list. Just start forwarding all these to the moderators.
Include an explanation of why you are forwarding them.
But, I also keep reminding myself the moderation is a volunteer position, so I
also exercise the delete option lots more these days.
Richard

>From a recent fortune cookie:
"Any day above ground is a good day."

On Dec 19, 2016, at 12:47 PM, Dianne Phelps