From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Harry Bell
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fleksy

I used to be a real Fleksy fan. But on iPhone 7 plus iOS 10.2, the Fleksy
keyboard often freezes, flashes at me and becomes completely unresponsive. The
only solution I have found is to uninstall Fleksy. I have reported the problem
but have had no response. It is important not to rely too much on third party
apps that may be discontinued and then let you down... Harry