Jewel

If the iAssociate puzzle you are playing is "Animal Idioms" I am not
experiencing the problem that you described. I have experienced where voiceover
looses focus within iAssociates & when I use a 2 finger swipe up to get to the
first word and/or clue it appears that the game grid has the same 4 buttons
along the top of the puzzle that appears along the bottom. Try clearing the
game from the app switcher then reopen the app.

Donna