I have an idea which is not a fine one, format c: and restarting from scratch.

From: Larry Lumpkin
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Viewing Apps in iTunes with Jaws solved

Hi Victor.  Went into itunes and saw no back button.  I don’t often hook my
device up to itunes so haden’t gone there.  No back button there.  Sorry.
Thanks for trying and let me know if any other ideas pop into your head and
I’ll try them.  I guess I could do a complete uninstall of everything apple and
go from there but hate all that work.