From: 'Sandratomkins' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 2:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Any 2017 Apple-Related New Year Resolutions?

hi,
Very much doubt I will keep this one, being rather lazy, but I would like to
Lobby  Apple to make voice-over accessability part of their screening When they
accept app upgrades et cetera. it would save us all a lot of time and anxiety,
were they to do this.
Best wishes, Sandy

sent from the dark side of the moon