From: Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 12:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: A2Z Question

Hi,

I will go through the steps to make sure we are talking about the same steps.

First, you created your group.

Next, you selected that group.

Next you double tapped on the Send text button.

Now you will be in your group and you hit the next button.

Now, you should be in the Compose Text screen.

Then, write your text.

Now, there is a done button in the upper right, double tap that.

Then, you double tapped on Next again.

Now, you should be in the standard text message screen with the send button
just above the o and p on the onscreen keyboard.

Double tap that send button and you are finished.

Does that help?

Richard