From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Active Information Systems
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice book vo

FYI: Voicebook VO isn't intended to be a full Facebook client.  It's
strength is that it lets you get through the newsfeed very very quickly.
I'm adding more features, but if you want something that is full featured
right now, you'll have to consider other clients like the Facebook official
app.

Ben