I bought a pair of Anker Soundbuds sport in-ear earbuds recently. They
come with several different earbud and ear hook sizes. There is very,
very little lag with Voiceover and the sound is quite good. The
playtime isn't great, but if you parcel it out carefully you can do a
lot with it. They retail for about $30, well worth it in my opinion. I
also purchased a bluetooth keyboard from them which works great.