Yes, I am interested in one of these also but I've never seen one and don't
know what I want. If anyone has any tips or can describe some of them, that
would be really nice! :-)

Please tell me how they interact with the iPhone because that's of course is
most important bit! :-)

Carol P - Sent from my iPhone :)