From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple is on it!

Yes! Much, much better now, even to the extent that the update button, when
pressed changes its status to waiting and downloading as the update process
proceeds.

I was able to flick through the results of a search, and double tapping on
that result gave me the app I was expecting. Today versus yesterday is like
day versus night.

Jonathan

  _____