Hey guys!

Quick favor to ask.  If you're enjoying the app, and you like the update,
would you mind dropping by the iTunes store and leaving a review?  The link
to the app, again, is http://bit.ly/MuxicApp.

Unfortunately, the only review I have for this version so far is someone
calling me a con-artist, which, I hope I've convinced most of you that I'm
not.

In any case, a couple of good reviews from a few of you could do wonders in
helping the App's reputation.

-David