Richard,
Thanks for this! have you had a chance to play with this yourself? The main
functionality I am looking for is telling me the colours of LEDs.

Sometimes, on this list, my address is replaced by Carol's, I don't know why,
but I have seen it happen with other people's addresses. Something is wrong
with the list software, I reckon! Anyway, here is my own address, if you prefer
to contact me off list, as this is not IOS related.
sandratomk...@googlemail.com
Thanks for the info! Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon