that’s if you have I heart radio pro there is also jango and acuradio and
977 music and 181 fm for free

*** God has a plan for me. I may not see it right away but I'm willing to
wait on the blessing he has in store for me!

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 7:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Free music apps

You get what you pay for (or not). I doubt you'll find any free streaming
services which allow you to download music for off-line listening. Apart
from that the biggest by subscribers is still Spotify with I think around 30
million subscribers, then comes Apple Music with I think 17 million
subscribers. Considering that it's only been available for a year and a half
that is pretty impressive and their huge catalogue plus some exclusitivity
on certain popular artists will probably mean they continue to grow nicely.

Apple may not be what it once was, but then again no company can continue to
knock everybody off their socks year afdter year with new innovations once a
product begins to mature and smartphones are, after 10 years, not cutting
edge technology any more. Yet look at Apples sales figures for their first
quarter of the fiscal year which is the October, November and December
period and they blew all expectations away. Everybody in the tech press
bitches about the iPhone 7, but they sold more of the 7 Plus iPhones than
ever and overall more iPhone 7 and 7 Plus than ever. Sure Android has a
larger market share when it comes to the platform, but nobody can deny that
Apple still is thesinglemost successful and profitable company in the
smartphone world and this is a major reason why Apple Music is doing so
well, people who have an iPhone and maybe also an Apple TV simply are more
likely to subscribe to Apple Music especially since the family plan for
$14.99 a month is the best deal in town, you can add up to 6 people on that
plan so this works out to $2.50 per person per months and each person can
upload their own music, download their own music and get their own
personalized recommendations etc.