Ioana,

This is Mark, the moderator of this community.

I saw your request asking for permission to post a sale, yesterday, on-list.

To you and everyone in the community:

1.
You must send your sale permission requests directly to either Cara or me,
off-list.

2.
You must wait until either one of us grants that permission.  Sometimes, this
process may take a while but do not post a sale item until you receive a reply
from either one of us, granting your request.  Disregarding this protocol may
result in a reduction of your posting privileges.

3.
Send your permission request from the same email account used in this
community, with your first name included as the signature line of your request.

Ioana, as a courtesy, I will not revoke your posting privileges at this time
but urge you to remember the for sale protocol, described above.

Moderator Mark