Good day all,

Michelle would like to add her email accounts to the iPhone 6 Plus, that she
received from my mother, but currently, we see a problem, which is preventing
her from doing so.

On my iPhone 5s running the latest version of iOS 10, I noticed the
trash/delete/archive/move all options are no longer there. Yes, there is mark
all, but that doesn't do the said options.

Am I right in thinking, that they truly have been removed in any iOS versions
past all iOS 9 versions?
2. If so, are there any email clients that any of you can recommend?

Now, for my little teaser of a thought, since I'd hate to ruin this topic, as
it was initially a topic regarding iOS & mail.

I am glad to be on a way newer iOS device than the iPhone 5s, *smiles broadly*.
But it would suck to have to carry 2 devices. One that runs iOS 9, & the iPhone
on top of it, lol.

More on that lovely new device in a different topic, wink.

Any recommendations would be more than appreciated/welcome, smiles.

Have a fantastic day/evening,

Portia.

Sent from my iPod