Question so I have my new iPhone 6 (old one was defective and I swapped it
out.) i notice though that sometimes with the new phone that it will  show no
service. Seems to happen @ random but when I'm connected to home wifi. I will
when this happens turn on/turn off airplane mode and it seems to return itself
to normal. I have already reset network settings and so far so good but not
sure if that will last.

I know they're is a SIM card installed in the iPhone 6 as I have ATT . I also
had apple rep sit with me through the set up process. It happens sometimes when
I'm
Connected to our home wifi. I usually turn on/off airplane mode all works as
it's supposed to again. Ideas?

I'm not surer if the signal is bad where I am I currently get about 3 bars. My
phone is in a case of that makes any difference .