Hi,

Personal hotspot allows you to share the internet of the phone to other
devices. Your phone becomes like a wifi provider.
There are also devices that connect to cellular networks and create a wifi
network for your devices. With some companies you have to call them to enable
personal hotspot and some have extra charges.

Hope this helps a bit.

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone